Learning Goal: I’m working on a public health multi-part question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.I only need the results and conclusion in a power point slideswith all the notes in a google doc.The hypothesis is whether the data from CGM can help to improve the conditions frompre-term infants who are either dealing with hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia. And it is thedata collected from continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) can help us detect or preventextreme glucose conditions in pre-term infants(1) Background: What is the investigators’ question(s) and why did they investigate this.(2) Methods: How was data collected and who were the subjects?(3) Description of the data: summarize the outcome measures of the study. (4) Clearly State the Null and Alternative Hypotheses.(5) Results: Describe the hypothesis tests used in the paper and provide the results (e.g. standard error, statistic, C.I., p-value). Explain why the investigators rejected or failed to reject the null hypothesis. Explain what your results mean in simple words to the general public.(6) Conclusion: Interpret the results of the paper; describe any limitations; provide a summary conclusion of the work.
- Journalize the following transactions related to Bad Debts Expense. Post entries
- Policy Paper Components As with research papers, there is not just one way to wr
- I’ve included all of the documents from the lesson. May be more than needed, but
- Interview Analysis You will conduct two interviews with practicing professionals
- Goal: The purpose of this assignment is for students to properly design a one we
No comments to show.