Choose one: • Evaluate the effectiveness of a policy. • Evaluate the quality of a consumer product. • Evaluate the benefits of pursuing a specific hobby. • Evaluate the merits of a specific film or book. Note: When using sources to support ideas and elements in an assessment, the submission MUST include APA formatted in-text citations with a corresponding reference list for any direct quotes or paraphrasing. It is not necessary to list sources that were consulted if they have not been quoted or paraphrased in the text of the assessment. A. Write an evaluation essay (suggested length of 2–4 pages). In your essay, do the following: 1. Respond to one of the given topics. 2. Provide an effective introduction. 3. Provide an appropriate thesis statement that previews two to four main points. 4. Develop each of the main points with appropriate support in the body of your essay. 5. Provide an effective conclusion. B. Include at least one academically credible source in the body of your essay. 1. For your sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format. C. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
- Journalize the following transactions related to Bad Debts Expense. Post entries
- Policy Paper Components As with research papers, there is not just one way to wr
- I’ve included all of the documents from the lesson. May be more than needed, but
- Interview Analysis You will conduct two interviews with practicing professionals
- Goal: The purpose of this assignment is for students to properly design a one we
No comments to show.