Create Your Own Family Medical Leave Act Your assignment is to create a version of the FMLA that is more accommodating to working individuals in the United States. This can be any format, either an essay or a plan, you can add graphics. You should answer all the questions in extreme detail for your plan. Some things to consider when crafting your own policy: 1. who your policy should be open to (full time, part-time employees) 2. different family dynamics and coverage (non-traditional families) 3. what types of coverage this policy will have (time periods) 4. paid or unpaid time off, or a combination of both 5. where does the paid time come from? 6. distinctions for people who take leave for maternity reasons, illness, caring for a family member 7. other work/family life balance programs that could be incorporated into businesses and companies Please be sure to look at the different scenarios that your “Act” will cover and write a comprehensive plan. Feel free to look up information or other resources, but be sure to properly cite ALL sources. with separate works cited or sources page. This is YOUR plan, not another company or country’s plan.
- Journalize the following transactions related to Bad Debts Expense. Post entries
- Policy Paper Components As with research papers, there is not just one way to wr
- I’ve included all of the documents from the lesson. May be more than needed, but
- Interview Analysis You will conduct two interviews with practicing professionals
- Goal: The purpose of this assignment is for students to properly design a one we
No comments to show.